Hello, Friends. How was your week? And how are YOU? I loved being back at my desk this week, with no travel on the immediate calendar for me or Ben Blair or any of our kids. I definitely feel like I’ve been in recovery mode since Sunday — January offered up some particularly crazy weeks! I find that all I’m craving this weekend is some extra sleep and a few hours to make some headway on my inbox. Sounds glamorous, right? Hah!
How about you? Anything fun on your weekend schedule? Let me know so I can live vicariously through you!
I’ve got a decent to-do list to tackle today so that I can welcome the weekend, but before I turn my attention to tackling, there are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– #ThisGirlCan! No surprise this video has gone viral.
– An article from a writer who says she’s “sponsored” by her husband.
– Whistling at your Mom.
– An anti-domestic violence SuperBowl commercial. (I feel like I may have shared this before. My apologies if it’s a repeat. But then again, it bears repeating.)
– Check this out: Happy Handmade Book.
– Are you following this Humans of New York story about the school and the amazing principal?
– Chart of dresses worn by Best Actress Oscar Winners.
– Made me smile. Licia Ronzulli of European Parliament has been taking her daughter to sessions for 2 years.
– Remind me to show this to Oscar. I am dying to get him into a dance class!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Will you be watching the SuperBowl on Sunday? (If yes, try making this dip for your snacks!) I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The picture of me at top was snapped at Alt Summit, and I’m dying to tell you about the conference! I’ve been working on a report — and a what-I-wore post. I think I may combine the two together. Anyway, watch for the post next week, and other fun stuff too!