Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? How was your week? I am grinning because I loved my week. It’s always wonderful to be back in New York. The weather was exceptionally gorgeous while I was there, and I was able to be highly productive, plus get to see lots of people that I love. So five stars for that trip!
As for the weekend, I expect it to be quite low-key. Most likely some quality time with my laptop while I play work-catchup-after-travel. : ) How about you? Anything wonderful you’re looking forward to this weekend? I’d love to hear!
I’m off to power through my to-do list, but before I head out, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Successful relationships boil down to two things: kindness and generosity. Thanks, Alana.
– The Daylight Savings time change has come and gone, but I just saw this and thought it was so funny!
– An honest discussion on race in Silicon Valley.
– So cool! A font to help people with dyslexia read more easily.
– Interesting. People don’t actually like creativity.
– I’m totally geeking out about the comet landing. You too?
– Do your little girls love pink? Do your boys avoid it? Should society be rethinking how we’ve gender-assigned a color? Thanks, Deb. (Related, this is a really good read from the Smithsonian on how pink came to be a “girl” color in the first place.)
– One of my new DIY projects — make a gorgeous (bargain) set of dinnerware from mis-matched dishes!
– It turns out there’s a reason why some schools are cliquey and others aren’t. Thanks, Kari.
– Loving my sister-in-law Liz’s holiday collaboration with Cauliflower Kids.
I hope you have a lovely weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.