By Gabrielle. Photo of me snapped by Sarah of Modern Kids.
Hello, Friends. How are you? And how was your week? Our week felt so steady and predictable and usual compared to last week. And it was great! A nice little window of calm. I tried hard to appreciate it, because this coming week will be different — I’ve got a work trip to New York on the schedule. And my weekend will mostly be prepping for that trip. Though I’m also hoping to have a movie date with Ben Blair — Ralph told us we must see Interstellar. How about you? What are you planning this weekend?
I’m off to run some errands, but before I head out, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– The children in your life with autism will need something meaningful to do when they reach adulthood. This campaign aims to create a place where they can make a living doing something wonderful.
– A bird finds a book about itself.
– From a Rwandan dump to the halls of Harvard, an incredibly inspiring story. Thanks, Katie.
– How every conversation in a Facebook moms group goes. Seem familiar? Thanks, Heather.
– Still not sure why this made me laugh so hard.
– Sweden is so good at recycling that it has actually run out of trash. Thanks, Linda.
– This is what your zip code says about you.
– Heartbreaking: Just because it isn’t happening here, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
– I love Mr. Rogers.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.