Hello Friends. Sweet little baby June has her first cold. Poor thing. She’s being a great sport about it, but she had a rough night last night, and now we’re both sort of fumbling around in a fog. The big kids are headed to the pool this afternoon. While they’re getting their splash on, I’m hoping June and I can snuggle up on the sofa and do absolutely nothing — while the bulb syringe keeps us company. : ) In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been meaning to share:
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are my posts from this week:
– A perfect adoption gift.
– The handsome-est baby teether ever.
– I’m gaga over these retro tie-on sun visors. So cute!
– Mymo plush toy animals — with removable tails. Dibs on the elephant.
– My favorite printable paper dolls.
And here are a few more things:
– My nephew sleeps in a closet.
– I’m craving big square glasses.
– What are your thoughts on nail stickers?
– The making of a piggy bank. Neat.
– It’s been a year since Michael died.
– A perfect summer bedroom. (This is where I want to cozy up with June.)
– Striped buildings brighten up sad neighborhoods in Brazil.
– Can’t wait to try this! Gorgeous DIY fabric tape.
Thank you so much for dropping by this week, and thanks also for your enthusiasm for the Love The Place You Live idea. Can’t wait to launch it! I hope you have a lovely weekend — meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.