Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you doing? Was it a good week? I felt like this one flew by! I’m not sure what it was. I started the week believing Monday was Wednesday and thinking: Oh dear. This is going to be a long week. Then, I woke up today thinking Friday already? Hah!
Last weekend we started out with no plans, but ended up taking the youngest four to Train Town in Sonoma with Liz and her kids. (Ralph had a camping trip, and Maude had a track meet, so they couldn’t join us.) If you ever get a chance to go, Train Town is idyllic and wonderful for the 10 and under crowd. It feels old school and small scale and simple, and it’s a beautiful, hour-long drive North of the city.
This weekend, we once again don’t have any big plans, but I am hoping to get some work on the house done. We shall see! How about you? What are you up to over the next few days?
While I finish up my work week, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– The Café of the Chosen. Thanks, Travis.
– Tea Collection interviewed Oscar & Betty for their blog! A sweet little post.
– And here’s a fun (short) interview of me at the Australian site, Blog Society.
– Oh my word, it’s interview week! Here’s one more — a longish interview of both me and Ben Blair at Made+Remade. We talk about work-life balance and ponder what’s next for the Blairs.
– An adorable little girl’s room that was put together on a budget.
– 73 Questions with Sarah Jessica Parker. This is so fun! Thanks, Kelly.
– For your Easter baskets, 32 ways to dress a bunny.
– 7 Leadership Principles from an Unexpected Source.
– Choose happiness. Thanks, Azra.
– Atlas Visual shares beautiful video tours of Greece. Great for future travelers, perfect remedy for snowy couch-travelers. Ben Blair and I haven’t been back to Greece for 16 years. I think it’s time!
– Now that it’s officially Spring, are you ready to think Easter? I am! I’ve started collecting Easter Craft Ideas, and I’ve also been gathering egg decorating ideas as well — here are 17 I’m considering this year.
Thank you so much for visiting Design Mom this week. I always love reading your comments and emails! I hope you have a beautiful Spring weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Seven easy ways you can officially welcome Spring!