Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? I had a really good week and hope you did too. This weekend we have zero plans, which feels amazing! I’m sure it will fill up with this and that — maybe even a little road trip. But for now it’s so refreshing to look at the calendar and see blank days. : ) How about you? Anything exciting going on at your house? Will you be greeting March with open arms?
While I think about what the ideal Blair Family Weekend might look like, here are a few things I thought you might enjoy:
– Am I the last to see these frozen lighthouses? They look like some sort of fantasy creations — like they could only exist in Narnia or Middle Earth.
– Things said to or about my adopted daughters. This broke my heart. The words we use matter.
– Apparently you can knit scarves using your arms!
– Have you heard about Learn the Address?
– A shared room for 2 little sisters.
– Another Ben & Ralph Blair collaboration. This one might be the funniest.
– A great list, but number one is my favorite.
– Are you doing anything fun for the Oscars? Here are pretty e-invitations for a last-minute party at home.
– Have you noticed this selfie trend? I love it!
– All about Oakland.
– It’s National Eating Disorder Awareness Week — here’s a petition I can get behind.
– Sometimes I completely forget about my favorite websites, and then I stumble back upon them and get lost.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I have LOVED your comments this week. Thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts. There are very few things I like more than reading what you have to say. More fun to come next week — I want to tell you about my trip to D.C. and I hope to share a mental health update as well.