Hello, Friends! How are you? Was it a good week? I feel like there’s something in the air today. I’ve got some sort of pre-holiday goosebumps going on. I’m sure it’s partly because four of my kids are out of school all of next week for an extended Thanksgiving break, so it feels like the last “regular” day before the holidays really kick in! How about you? Are you feeling it? Or has Thanksgiving snuck up on you?
One exciting thing: we bought a plane ticket for Ben Blair to go to France in December! He’s meeting with the architect and some contractors to get the roof replaced on The Cottage. That’s giving me goosebumps too! I started feeling nostalgic and looking through our images from France — I thought these fall ones were perfect to share on a November weekend post. And here are a few more things I’ve wanted to share:
– A DIY turducken decoration for the kids table!
– A company in Maine sells Hobbit Houses. Thumbs up.
– A woman’s take on Movember.
– Did you know you could be allergic to the cold?
– Wow! Coin looks amazing. Thanks, Sara.
– Feed your travel bug with Tiny Atlas.
– I want like 10 cans of these for my office.
– This Thanksgiving toolkit includes cute printable place cards and conversation starters about giving.
– The importance of daily rituals.
– A light-filled bedroom + playroom.
– The Fatherhood Project: What did your Dad do wrong? What did he do right?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.