Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How are you? Did you have a good week? Any fun plans for the weekend? Our big plans: We have a school picnic on Saturday and we’re speaking in church on Sunday. Should be fun.
I’m hoping I get some time with my laptop this weekend as well. There are so many posts I’d like to write up! I want to tell you more about our schools here in Oakland. And share this year’s What to Wear to School posts. And I want to write up an update on my mental health situation as well. Crossing my fingers I can make it happen.
In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share:
– Rainbow stairs are proliferating in Turkey. Thanks, Maike!
– For anyone passionate about miniatures.
– The topic was handled humorously by The Onion, but it mirrors how I feel. What in the world is a good solution?
– A hip, gender neutral nursery.
– Have you ever seen zip bags before? Thanks, Heidi.
– While school is on our minds, what do you think of this article?
– If Disney Princesses had Instagram.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!
P.S. — We are looking to hire a native French speaker to help us keep up our language skills. We’re imagining conversation hours a couple times per week. Not babysitting. Not grammar review. Just chatting and playing games in natural French. If you’re up for it (or know someone else who is), please let us know.