Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you doing? We are finally, sort-of, almost at the end of the school year! Ralph is done today. Maude and Olive will done on Tuesday. And Oscar and Betty will finish up on Wednesday. We’re in the home stretch! I’m pretty sure every American school is out for summer by now, but if not consider this a virtual fist-bump of solidarity for the longest school year ever. : )
Our big plans for the weekend? There’s a BBQ at the school on Saturday, and we also want to attack the ivy on The Cottage before it does more damage to the stone walls. I don’t know if I’ve ever looked forward to yard work so eagerly before! While I track down our gardening gloves and hedge clippers, here are a few things I thought you might enjoy:
– Why tipping should be illegal — skip the video and just read the text.
– Did you know you can rent a vintage airstream?
– A scratch map to document your travels.
– Build your own 35mm camera.
– Culture does not make people. People make culture. (It’s 30 minutes, but so good!)
– A pretty in pink nursery.
– What happens to donated clothing?
– Time to nominate your favorite entrepreneur for Martha Stewart’s American Made! Categories include food, craft, design, style, gardening, and technology.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.