Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How’s it going? As you can tell by the photo above, the plants at La Cressonnière have really come to life this week. This is our 3rd time seeing the wisteria make its appearance and I can’t imagine ever tiring of watching Spring unfold with this stunning backdrop.
That said, it is actually quite chilly and wet today in Normandy. Our heaters our turned up, and I wore a full coat and scarf on my errands this morning. I had to keep reminding myself this is late May! Hah! I’m craving a long walk in the countryside this weekend, accompanied by my camera. (I hope the weather cooperates!) How about you? Any fun plans? Is this the first weekend of summer for you? Will you be warming up the grill?
While I pull on a sweater (and shake my head in wonder), here are a few things I thought you might like:
– Pet pillows for people.
– Is cranky contagious at your house? Thanks, Heather.
– Another sister + brother bedroom — Scandinavian style.
– Some people might say “This is the most important app ever made. Ever.”
– Ben Blair and Ralph are in London this weekend. We’ve been watching Ralph’s videos when we miss them (here’s the latest episode of Zombie Smash, and his most recent mini-movie — less than a minute long).
– I’ve been thinking about this essay on celebrities and inequality. Have you read it?
– Let’s have a tea party!
– Morgan is getting rid of 5 items in her home every day for 90 days. That is some epic Spring Cleaning.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Memorial Day! We don’t have a 3-day weekend here in France, so I plan to share a post or two. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.