Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? I hope you’ve had a great week. We are home from Amsterdam now, but still in the middle of a long school break — what a treat it was to skip our usual school day morning routines and sleep in today! Amsterdam was as delightful as can be. It really is one of my very favorite cities and I like to imagine what it would be like to live there. (A little report about our trip is coming!)
We’ll be shooting more Olive Us footage this weekend, so I’m off to finish my wardrobe assignments, but in the meantime, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– A flat, mail-able pinata. Great for sending birthday wishes to someone far away!
– Is a good enough life good enough? Do you agree?
– These rolling pins are cuter than my rolling pins.
– I love everything about this toddler’s room.
– I can always use tips on how to look better in photographs, especially from such a stylish woman. (And is your left side your best?)
– And here are easy tips to take better pictures of your kids.
– Managing your energy.
– Who knew IKEA could be so romantic?
– Throwing a Spring party is still on my mind — here are pretty floral invitations I’ve been bookmarking.
– Wringing out a wet cloth in space (skip to 2:00 min).
– April showers? Let’s stay in and make hand cookies.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!