Text and image by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? My sincere thanks for another great week of conversation here on Design Mom. I loved your thoughts on selfies, your passion for dishtowels and aprons, your flower care wisdom, your responses to How To Be Two, and your kind words about Ben Blair. I always love reading what you have to say!
It’s been a big week for our family. We spent Sunday in Ireland, and Monday on the Ferry home. We celebrated Maude’s 14th birthday on Tuesday and Ben’s 40th birthday on Thursday. And today is the last day of school vacation. Which means next Monday is back to normal. And I confess: I can’t wait! I’m looking forward to our usual routine again.
While we make a simple plan for the weekend, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Making nests for spring.
– Proof of toxic sugar — I’m curious how the FDA will respond.
– Happy and clever ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your kids — 20 ideas!
– Would be a cute little gift.
– My aunt sent me this article on The Future of Abundance. Such an amazing time to be alive.
– A new design every day: Step Away From the Screen and Make Something.
– Don’t miss Ralph’s video: Zombie Smash episode one.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend and dream springtime dreams. (It’s supposed to snow here next week, but I’m in denial.) I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I snapped the image at top when I was running errands today. It’s a particularly charming street in our town.