Hello, Friends. Did you have a good week? Are you ready to greet February? I’m hoping for a laid back weekend at home. I still feel like I’m catching up on sleep and work and email after Alt Summit. I want to tell you about the conference! About Chris Anderson and Stefan Sagmeister and Darcy Miller and the new bloggers I met and the outfits I put together and the little boxes of toiletries at the Grand America that I want to decoupage and the Fashionable scarves that the Alt community designed and the two(!) bags of pear jelly bellies. And I’m still working on a writeup about Venice, too!
I’ve decided February will be a good month for all of those reports to happen. : ) In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to share these cheerful images that Color Me Katie shot during her Alt Summit session (big thanks to Sherwin-Williams for sponsoring such a colorful talk!), and accompany them with a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Superheroes for those who still believe in them.
– Good news for those of us that are crummy at multi-tasking (raises hand).
– A kickstarter from an artist/author I’m a fan of. A $10 donation gets you a book!
– Bunk beds!
– An awesome super bowl ad teaser. Fun fact: I heard about this from Patrick Maravilla, one of the creators of the commercial. Patrick was my copywriting partner when I worked as an art director in New York — he’s big time now! Woot!
– Moving a couch across campus. Thanks, Mackenzie.
– I haven’t tried one, but these refillable squeeze pouches look like a good idea.
– Printable bookplates with space for a little history.
– Here’s a mouth-watering breakfast-in-bed slideshow I created for Babble.
I hope you have a delightful weekend — and I hope you get to watch Groundhog Day! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.