Hello, Friends. How is it going? Did you have a good week? Are you feeling like you’re back in the swing of things after the holiday break? Are you ready for the weekend?
I sure am. My wonderful friend Jyl, will arrive by train in a couple of hours (hooray!) and I’m so excited to spend the weekend with her. I have no idea what’s on her Normandy wish list, but I’m predicting we’ll make a trek to the D-Day Beaches — always a worthwhile fieldtrip. I’m also committed to giving the inside of our van a good scrub! Poor interior. It gets so neglected; it’s high time for couple hours of car detailing. How about you? Any weekend plans? Maybe a movie party? Or making resolutions with your kids?
While I prep for Jyl’s arrival, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you — it’s an extra long list since I missed last week:
– A real life astronaut tweeting from space to the Star Trek cast. Love this so much!
– The art of pickpocketing.
– Artist + Mother, Zoë Pawlak. A beautiful interview.
– Rag rug DIY. I totally want to do this.
– A cute thank you photo shoot for wee-ones.
– On my next trip to San Francisco, I hope to visit this new store. It looks super charming.
– So funny! “Instagram dat joint” is my favorite.
– In case you missed them, 15 sources to help you start your own movie party tradition.
I hope you have a delightful January weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I snapped the photo of our house as we arrived home from Venice. It’s such an amazing place to return to. It’s hard to imagine leaving it. July is going to come so fast!