Hello, Friends! How are you? Ready for your last weekend before THE HOLIDAYS (in all caps!). I’m trying not to rush the calendar but I’m really looking forward to Thanksgiving. You too, I hope. Last weekend, we spent Saturday in Paris and I snapped the instagram above — sometimes I have to pinch myself that we get to live so close to such a beautiful city. This weekend, I plan on stocking the pantry and ordering a turkey for the big day!
In the meantime, here are a few things I thought you might enjoy:
– Craving Otomi.
– The most colorful Thanksgiving table ever.
– Braun vs. Apple
– Funny, fascinating series for Science World.
– What do you think of this mobile homeless shelter?
– Dirt poster.
– Holiday succulents.
– A sweet nursery.
– What a cool bracelet. (And it’s DIY!)
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– 18 crafts to keep kids busy while the turkey cooks.
– This year’s trend: custom illustrated holiday cards! Pick colors, hairstyles, clothes…
– Such a cute theme for a fall birthday party.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!