Hello, Friends! What an unusual week it’s been. Lots of big events in my life both personally and professionally. Some sad. Some exciting — Alt Summit SLC sold out in an hour! All I want to do this weekend is sit still. Though the weather is so nice right now, I’m being tempted outside as I type. So maybe sitting still will turn into a summer walk. : )
One thing I’m really looking forward to: we have an appointment this evening to visit a tiny stone cottage (I mean tiny with a little t) that’s for sale. Ben Blair and I have talked and talked about this possibility, but this is the first time we’re actually going to see a property. I have no idea if we’ll like the home, but it feels good to take action! What are you looking forward to this weekend?
While I finish up my work week, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Does this chair make you nervous?
– Funny. Famous album covers recreated with socks.
– How to raise successful children. Interesting.
– One Big Photo makes me want to travel even more.
– Thinking about farm tables (these have modern twists).
– Henry the Flying Baby is just what my heart needed today.
– And then this melted it all over again. I miss my siblings!
– Lots of great pins this week.
And here are some fun slideshows on Babble:
– 21 Ways to Display, Store & Use Your Kids’ Art.
– Braided Updos! It’s too hot to leave your hair down.
– Ikea Furniture Remix: 22 Awesome Hacks.
– Late Summer Boredom? Try these Kid-Friendly Crafts.
– DIY Party Decor: Tons of Inspirations Ideas!
I hope you have a marvelous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!
P.S. — On the way home from the Olympics we stopped at Leeds Castle. The grounds are amazing! And they have excellent spaces for kids.