Hello, Friends! The end of the school year is winding down here. Just a couple more weeks. This evening there will be a festival at school — and another one next weekend too. Olive has a lead role in her school play which she will perform this tonight. It has been such a treat listening to her practice her lines — all in French! I only understand a little of what she’s saying. : )
This weekend, we’ll also be celebrating Father’s Day, of course! I’m thinking breakfast in bed, possibly featuring these. What about you? What are your weekend plans? While we finish up the work week, here are a few things I hope you’ll enjoy:
– Long exposure photos from space.
– It’s not too late! Rad gift ideas for Dad you can order today and receive tomorrow.
– Spell it out in light switches. (I want this like crazy.)
– A really important video — and they’re so close to their goal!
– Say yes to cookie bowls.
– Fascinating — do you feel like numbers have personalities?
– Come on. A water blob?! I’ll bet my kids would LOVE this.
– Living in France has me obsessed with window boxes.
– A TED talk on visual data (I’m such a sucker for gorgeous visual data.)
– Join me on Pinterest. My boards are full of fun ideas for summer.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hooray for Dads!! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Yesterday was my birthday! To celebrate, I enjoyed a giant bunch of peonies from our own yard, and the kids gave me stripey espadrilles! I need to take some pics. See more glimpses of our week on Instagram — I’m gabrielle_designmom.