Hello, Friends! Can you believe we’ve reached Memorial day? The warm weather has arrived in my part of the world all of a sudden. On Sunday, I was in a turtleneck, and yesterday the kids went through 37 popsicles. Feels good! Monday isn’t Memorial Day in France, but it happens to be another holiday here, so school is out, stores will be closed and we are looking forward to the 3-day break. We are thinking of making a visit to the Loire Valley — it’s only 2 hours away. Do you have a long weekend in front of you too? Any fun plans?
While we soak up the sudden sun, here are a few things you might enjoy:
– The colors in this photo.
– Bookcase of the day.
– Pick a color, any color, for your front door.
– Bubblegum installation.
– Say Media did a longish interview of me, in case you’d like to see.
– Summer whites — and 12 ways to wear them!
– Plus, more Babble posts here.
I hope you have an amazing weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The images are scenes from my week. See more on instagram — I’m gabrielle_designmom.