Hello, Friends! Did you have a good week? We have been working from dawn to dusk with Tiger In A Jar, the video crew that’s been with us this week. I seriously can not wait to share what we’ve been working on. Really fun stuff! The kids go back to school on Monday, so we are planning to have a laid-back weekend. Me & Ben Blair: tackling some simple spring cleaning. The kids: hanging out and enjoying every last little bit of Spring Break. How about you?
While I finish up my work week, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– I’ll be posting my next Love the Place You Live on Monday. Will you join me?
– Wow. This essay really hit home with me.
– What do you think about decorating babies’ rooms so they don’t feel “babyish”?
– Great news! A Blog About Love is offering classes. Sign me up!
– Traveling with babies or toddlers? Check out these passenger packs.
– I’m a judge for this year’s Handmade Olympics! Vote for your favorite finalist.
– Absolutely stunning watercolor maps. Via Not Martha.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Let’s talk sunglasses! Do you go designer or are you more of a gas station/whatever works kind of girl?
– The bears hugging? Cutest print ever!
– I have such a thing for multi-functional furniture.
– How do you like this idea for displaying your house number?
– Oh man. I am totally coveting these gorgeous bikes from Brooklyn Cruiser.
I hope you have an amazing weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!
P.S. — You can see some peeks from our week on my Instagram feed. We’ve been doing some bike riding! There’s an orchard across the street lined with dandelions. So pretty! Hard to imagine all those branches will be green in another week or two.