Hello, Friends! Have you had a good week? Ours felt busy and festive — I snapped the image above during a school Mardi Gras parade yesterday. Confetti everywhere! June LOVED it.
And the festivities continue tomorrow. Maude invited a few friends over for a birthday party, and we are finishing up preparations. For birthdays, we’ve mostly had simple family parties since we moved here, so it’s fun to be planning a little event for a change. I will be sure to report next week — the invitations turned out cute!
While I run a couple more party errands, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– I’ll be posting my next Love the Place You Live on Monday. Will you join me?
– Are jellyfish the new goldfish?
– This furniture blows my mind.
– I’ll bet my kids could get into eye-bombing.
– Say yes to stripes.
– Miggy wants to spotlight your special-needs child.
– The resumé is dead. (I’d love your thoughts!)
– Instruments from the inside.
I also write for Babble.com. Here are this week’s posts:
– 25 Great picks from JCPenney (Really!)
– The cutest fillers for your Easter baskets.
– Lamps that look as good in the day as they do all lit up.
– A loaf of sliced bread journals.
– DVF for GapKids is here!
I hope you have a happy weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Happy St. Patrick’s Day!