Hello, Friends. I hope you are well! This has been such a funny week. I feel like I’ve put in a thousand work hours but only made a little progress. Have you ever had a week like that? I mentioned my frustration on Facebook and readers had the best suggestions! I’m determined to have a fantastic weekend to make up for it. I hope you do too!
In the meantime, here are few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– This chromatic typewriter made me gasp! via Colossal
– Analogue Life looks good to me.
– Is this the new version of writing on the backs of photos?
– 5 Ways to bring Spring home a little earlier.
– Have you become a lame parent?
– One year in 40 seconds.
– I bet I would play with these as much as my kids.
– The rad site ColourLovers, asked me for a little interview.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– These will get you singing in the shower.
– This has been keeping my youngest ones busy during the school break.
– An effective way to get more children educated.
– I always like window shopping for this.
– Australia knows how to do summer right.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.