Remember the jelly shoes we all wore as kids? Well they’re back! You can find all the classic shapes and colors in a huge size range. But they’ve also moved, way, way beyond the nostalgic shoes of our childhood. You can find High Heeled Jellies, Platform Jellies — even Designer Jellies! Here are a few stylish jelly shoes that caught my eye — including 5 from the amazing Vivienne Westwood summer line:
1) Marbled grey bowtie jellies.
2) Heart + Bird Jellies. Go see more pics of these because the snapshot above doesn’t do them justice.
3) This flat by Jason Wu is inspired by grosgrain ribbons.
4) Another heart + wing option. They come in black matte or a bold glossy red.
5) The sweetest bubble gum pink jellies ever — and they have hidden wedge too.
6) Simple slingback wedge sandals.
7) This summer wedge sandal with black trim has a bubble gum scent.
8) A tall feminine jelly with a dramatic profile.
9) Possibly the prettiest option of the bunch, these classic jelly heels come in red or black.
10) A friendly flat with the cutest ankle strap.
P.S. — Want something more affordable? Find a huge selection of stylish jelly shoes with tons of options in the $10-20 range. I’m favoring these — beautiful design, available in four colors and only $11.99. Or these Birkenstock-style jellies in 5 colors for $17. And one more that might surprise you — elegant, graceful, jelly shoes (by Crocs?!) starting at $23.
Credits: Shopping assistance and graphic design by Audrey Moore.