Hello, Friends! Are you ready for the weekend? We have plans to do some school shopping on Saturday, and Sunday is our wedding anniversary. Hooray! We still haven’t decided how to celebrate, but I’m not worried because you really can’t go wrong hanging out with Ben Blair. Everything is better when he’s around!
While we brainstorm some anniversary date night ideas, here are a few things I hope you’ll enjoy:
- Hey! It’s time for another round of Love the Place You Live. Do something cool and local this weekend and then let’s all link up on Monday. It’s fun, I promise!
- Missing the Olympics? Check out this neat artwork.
- A man, a pink tutu, and the fight against cancer = The Tutu Project. Awesome. (Thanks, Karey.)
- This year, I vow to plant an indoor herb garden.
- First Day of School sign.
- Shared bedroom for 2 girls + a boy. [Update: if the link to the blog post isn't working, you can also go to Stephmodo's main url and scroll down.]
- Maniacal movie laughs. (PrincessBride is my favorite.)
- I’m giving away a year’s supply of products from the Orla Kiely + Method Collection on Facebook. Go see!
And here are 3 (super speedy) slideshows I posted on Babble:
- Stylish shelf displays. (Have you noticed, shelves are on my mind these days?)
- Smart solutions for organizing your bathroom.
- 23 No-Sew projects you’ll love.
Have a fabulous weekend and soak up those August rays! Fall will be here oh so soon. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — It rains a lot here, so we try to take advantage of the sunny days. One of our favorite sunny day places is Deauville beach — and the colorful umbrellas!