Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How are you? Has it been a good week? We are still in full travel mode — we’ll be exploring more of the coast today, and then go inland to the countryside tomorrow — and I’ll be sure to write up posts about the rest of these Sweden adventures — the itinerary that was prepared for us is too good not to share!
We will be flying back to California on Sunday and of course, we can’t wait to see the kids. I don’t believe we’ve ever gone this long without seeing them. It’s strange for us to think about.
While we hit the road, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– I quit “liking” things on Facebook and here’s what happened.
– Anything but 9 to 5. This is such a fixable problem. We need to fix it.
– A four-year-old reviews the French Laundry. Thanks, Jenny.
– From Pew Research: If you don’t think Ferguson is a big deal, chances are high you’re white. Thanks, Vrylena.
– A set of DIY breakfast bowls in 4 easy patterns — a cute little way to celebrate back to school.
– What happened if, instead of judging others, we thought about the “moment before” this one, instead? Thanks, Monique.
– Beautiful script.
– After tragedy, remembering the relationship. One chat at a time.
– Fully functional chocolate legos.
– 52 powerful photos of women who changed history.
I hope you have a delightful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I am seriously Instagramming up a storm on this trip — I just can’t resist all the colors! Feel free to follow along.