Bargain Find: Vaenait Baby

July 9, 2014

Vaenait Baby — A line of affordable toddler clothes from Korea (2T - 6T)

By Gabrielle.

Have you heard of Vaenait Baby? It’s a new to me brand. I was doing a search for non-character underwear for Oscar, and the name came up. Apparently, they are a Korean based clothing line for toddlers — sizes 2T to 6T — and from what I can tell, they specialize in basics like cotton pajamas, underwear, and swimsuits.

Pictured at top: Cloud PJs, Floral Swimsuit, Bike PJs, Colorblock Boxer Briefs.

Vaenait Baby — A line of affordable toddler clothes from Korea (2T - 6T)

Pictured above: Clover PJs, Green Raglan PJs, Sailboat PJs, Micro-stripe Boxer Briefs.

I did a little digging and found a ton of their wares on Amazon. And they’re a total bargain! Lots of their pjs are ten bucks or under. Not bad. But as happy as the prices made me, I was equally enamored with the designs — sweet, simple options in great colors.

Vaenait Baby — A line of affordable toddler clothes from Korea (2T - 6T)

Pictured above: Floral Henley PJs, Pink Gingham PJs, Pink Pocket PJs, Floral PJs.

I know it can be hard to find simple cotton pjs, and even harder to find simple underwear, so in case you’re on the hunt, here’s another option you might not know about. The line is fairly extensive and there are many more options than I’ve pictured here. These are just some of my favorites.

I should note, I haven’t ordered any yet, so I don’t know what the clothes are like in person, but they seem to get good reviews, so I’m hopeful. If you’ve bought something from their line, I’d love to hear what you think!

1 Ashley@Biggerthanthethreeofus July 9, 2014 at 5:51 am

Wow, the little boys sleepwear and underwear are adorable! Thanks for sharing… have quite a bit in my Amazon cart. =)

2 Jo July 9, 2014 at 6:51 am

I love this line! I’ve bought Christmas pj’s for my twin boys from them because they have classic patterns in more masculine colors and is really more “winter” than solely “Christmas”. They lasted us through the season but probably not ‘hand down generations’ type of clothes (then again, I have twin toddler boys and I’m not sure any of their clothes will survive them…)

3 Seattle Lulu July 9, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Do they combine shipping for you or does the shipping cost just add up for each piece?

4 Anonymous July 9, 2014 at 7:21 am

Pricewise very interesting, also the patterns are unusual, BUT I think some of them are the work of copycat, if you look close you find designs very similar to some you can find of Donna Wilson, Boden, hatley, to name a few I could find on a quick overlook. I do really appreciate the unique designs of individual designers and think copycat should not be supported, although the products are tempting!

5 S July 9, 2014 at 10:10 am

cute!
but it says on some of the sleepwear that “All of our pajamas contain flame retardant chemical” :(
would rather pick brands that dont use this

6 Jen July 9, 2014 at 11:09 am

I agree… I’ve purchased Hanna Andersson PJs before for this reason. Pricey, but great quality!

7 S July 9, 2014 at 10:15 am

and ditto the above poster on copycat:

pretty blatant – and if you wait for a sale you can get the hatley without flame retardants for not all that much more

8 Christa July 14, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Aw, that’s a bummer :( I really liked what I’ve gotten, too.

9 Nina July 9, 2014 at 11:54 am

Super cute stuff! Love! Great find! I’m always looking for a little something different. I’m getting sick of Carter’s. They’re everywhere! Thank you for this!

10 Robyn July 9, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I’ve bought 5 or 6 pairs of jammies from this company – they’re great, but know that they run SMALL. Extremely small – as in 3 or 4 sizes small. Know that upfront and you’ve got yourself a bargain!

11 Robyn July 9, 2014 at 3:15 pm

p.s. – just went to Amazon (bought mine on ebay) and their sizing chart is much for accurate. They label the size as 8y-9y but qualify that as Korean sizing. The equivalent they say is a 5T. That’s true in my experience. All I knew is that the 8y-9y fit my average sized 5 year old.

12 Michele July 10, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I buy my son’s non-character underwear at Gymboree and Hanna Andersson. I can get patterns at HA or plain. Sometimes also Janie and Jack if they happen to have any during a clearance sale.

13 Luisa July 11, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I was just looking to buy more summer pjs for my year old! You’re awesome! Thanks!

14 Cissy July 11, 2014 at 3:19 pm

In found them on ebay. My daughter has those blue floral jammies and the pink check. I also bought a red stripe swimsuit for her…twice! One last summer and the same on again this summer. As others have said, they do run small, but I love the sweet prints and the great prices. Also–via ebay, the products come from Korea, so it does take awhile to arrive. But I like their stuff, so I don’t mind.

15 Kelleyn July 12, 2014 at 12:23 am

darling!

16 Christa July 14, 2014 at 6:15 pm

They are my go-to for little guy PJs! Some of the PJs are so cute, we’ve made them play wear!