By Gabrielle. Image by Ben Blair.
Hello, Friends! How was your week? In my own life, I tend to measure my days by productivity (I realize, it’s not always a great measurement), and in that light, this week was not my best. But, if I measure it in laid-back family time, it was a pretty decent week! : )
This weekend, we’ll be picking up Olive & Maude from Girls Camp, stopping by Lowe’s to choose some items for the Front Porch Makeover we’re working on, and I’d love to find a good place to go walking. How about you? Any fun plans?
While I read your (awesome!) procrastination tips, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– Have you heard of anti-jokes? Thanks, Laurie.
– Two parent households can be lethal.
– Pantone directory of skin color. Thanks, Maude.
– OKGO’s new video.
– Bright Lights & Brothels. Hard to read, but we need to read it.
– Just as I suspected — one of my ancestors must have been terrified of spiders.
– Charming! Sarah Jessica Parker and Jerry Seinfeld.
– One 12 year-old’s solution to keep babies from being forgotten in cars.
– What do you carry to the beach? I’m considering this mesh tote.
– A sweet read. How my parents fell in love, 30 years later.
I hope you have a happy weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Did I tell you I finally did some tree-climbing in our backyard? It was super fun! I’m sorry I waited so long.