Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How are you doing? I am writing to you from Alt Summit. Exhausted but happy. Man oh man, I want to share every detail with you! The people I’ve met, the things I’ve learned, the parts that have surprised me, the parts that have inspired me. But at the same time, I also like to hold the whole experience in my head for a few days and mull it over before I let it all spill out.
I was sure I would check in with you guys and write a post yesterday — and catch up on comments too. But my conference duties took over and I didn’t make it back to my room (and laptop) until after midnight. A big day!
Today will be another big day — for the closing keynote this afternoon, I’m interviewing Ben Silbermann, the founder of Pinterest. Which I’m very much looking forward to. Which is an understatement!
And then I get to wake up tomorrow and catch my breath. : )
While I get set for the new day, here are a few things that you might enjoy:
– Awhile back I mentioned that people don’t refrigerator their eggs in France, and here’s an explanation why. Thanks, Helen.
– Are you a snooper? (When is the last time you peeked? Also: language warning on this one!)
– Or maybe you’re a runner? (Here are five reasons you should be!)
– This is the prettiest and realest look at 6:23 am, don’t you think?
– I would like to make this for lunch. And dinner. It looks so refreshing.
– An adventurous nursery for baby.
– Tears! Not what I expected.
– Silly but made me laugh.
– Say Yes to Hoboken is now Say Yes!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — If you’d like to see what I’m up to at Alt Summit, feel free to check out my Instagram feed. Or you can follow along at the #altsummit hashtag.