Image and text by Gabrielle. I know it’s almost Christmas, but our yard looks like fall this week. : )
Hello, Friends. How are you? I am sitting here trying to wrap my head around the fact that this is my last link roundup before Christmas. It’s so close! I’m having these odd sensations of finishing things up and waiting to get started all at the same time. The last school concert happened last night. We sent the last teacher gifts off to school this morning. And Ben Blair is chaperoning a field trip to the Nutcracker today for Oscar’s class. I can not wait till 3:00 comes and my kids are officially on vacation! And of course, we still need to get our tree and decorate for Christmas. What an exciting weekend this will be!
While I try and track down a fresh wreath for the door, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- My heart has been with our family and friends who attend Arapahoe High School in Colorado. My nephew, David, wrote a hopeful article about the shooting.
- Taking A Magnifying Glass To The Brown Faces In Medieval Art.
- What it would be like if it snowed in San Francisco.
- Ben Blair wrote this Olive Us Manifesto in response to preteen shows on Nick & Disney Channel. And I love it.
- A neutral nursery with thrift store finds.
- We left our stockings behind in France (for future Christmases there), our new ones just arrived. Guess which ones we picked? (I’ll share a photo as soon as we hang them.)
- This will make you want to put down your phone.
- Then, this will make you want to pick it up again.
And 3 fun contests I’m hosting that I don’t want you to miss:
- Pottery Barn Kids is giving away a $500 gift certificate! The contest ends 12/22 (Sunday).
I hope you have a wonderful and festive weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.