Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. I’m waving hello from San Diego! I flew down this morning for my cousin’s wedding. What a treat to see so much of my family! Alas, our sitter didn’t work out, so Ben Blair stayed home with the kids. He’s such a champ. He makes it easy to come home — even from a place as pretty as San Diego. Our family is missing Liz and Jared at the wedding this weekend — they couldn’t come because their new baby arrived! (I love her name so much.)
While I head off to wedding festivities, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- Before They Pass Away. Compelling images of groups on the edge of disappearing. Via Dooce.
- Why your friends shape your happiness and your career.
- Welcome to Dinovember. Thanks, Katherine.
- The 15 communities of America. This article prompted some interesting conversations at our house.
- Ralph assured me everyone in the world has already seen this, but it was new to me — and so touching!
- Great ideas for a shared room nursery.
- Do you suffer from decision fatigue?
- This book looks compelling. Thanks, Azra.
- In case you missed it, my tips on Setting the Kids Table for the big feast.
- Plus, 15 DIY Wreaths for Thanksgiving.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The photo at top is the view from my bedroom. Makes me happy. For more snapshots, follow along with me on Instagram.