Photo and text by Lindsey Johnson.
This week’s Menu #4 of our Lunchbox Menu Series swaps a sandwich for a pasta salad and loads up on healthy veggies and fruit. I’ve finally discovered the best pasta salad that is full of goodies and easy to adapt to your child’s preferences.
- loaded pasta salad with vinaigrette
- fresh broccoli
- carrot apple sauce
- oatmeal raisin cookies
- Lunch box from IKEA (only available in-store in the US)
- Plastic handled fork and spoon from IKEA
- Reusable zippered pouch from Blue Avocado
- Checkered napkin, thrifted
- Apple carrot crusher from Trader Joe’s