Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! I’m writing to you from Deer Valley, Utah today. I’m here for a very short time — I’ll be back in Oakland tomorrow — but what a treat it is to be in the mountains and get a taste of crisp fall air and a glimpse of changing leaves. It’s beautiful here!
I’ve got to head straight to work, but here a few things I thought you might enjoy:
- A 3 minute commercial that made me weep.
- A new Harry Potter film?
- Six words you should say today and every day.
- Hello Colorado! Free Alex Boye’ Concert tonight.
- If you’ve ever shopped at Whole Foods (which I love!), you will giggle.
- Oh my goodness, so cute (and so odd?).
- Cheats’ guide to calligraphy.
- Hey, all you writers in San Francisco, this sounds cool.
- Metronomes! Science! Thanks, Sarah.
- Am I the last to see Oh Joy’s new Studio?
- Alt For Everyone, the online conference, is happening next week. And there are still a few more spots available! Are you going?
- Fall arrives this weekend! Here are 20 Pretty Ways to Use Fall Leaves.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! And I hope you get to great the new season with open arms. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.