Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? We are on the road once again, heading back to California. (I’m still amazed to think that California is now home!) I’m currently writing from Provo, Utah. We drove from Denver to Provo yesterday, we’ll drive from Provo to Winnemucca today, and then on Saturday, we’ll finish the drive from Winnemucca to Oakland.
After that, we’ll hold still for as long as possible. Hah!
While we make our way back to the West Coast, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- On breastfeeding in public. Thanks, Emily.
- A fun idea: DIY t-shirts for kids.
- Clutter-free playrooms: Yes or no?
- What do you think of these minimalist wallets?
- Nicknames for San Francisco.
- Boatbound. It’s like Airbnb for boats! Ski boats. Fishing boats. Sailboats. Canoes. Kayaks. All kinds of boats. Available to rent from individual owners.
- The beautiful magazine, Kinfolk, is now available as a digital subscription.
- Tips for finding great furniture on Craig’s List.
- On my Babble column this week: 20 Outdoor Grilling Recipes that have my mouth watering.
- And, 12 ideas for First Day of School traditions.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend. Hooray for August! I’ll meet you back here on Monday (I’ll be writing from Oakland!). I miss you already.
P.S. — A rare Friday Giveaway coming up next!