Image and text by Gabrielle.
I’ve especially been trying to save up some energy because we have some big days coming up. Olive Blair turns 12 on Sunday! And Ralph Blair turns 16 on Monday! Plus, the First Day of School for 4 of the kids is on Monday as well. That’s a lot of exciting stuff!
I can’t wait to tell you about how we’re celebrating — I’ll report next week. And you can certainly get a peek on Instagram as well. In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
- Wonderland captures by a very patient (and probably very chilly!) photographer.
- There are a few thoughts in this letter that made me weep.
- This interior designer has a gift for mixing patterns, doesn’t she?
- Who knew there were so many ways to use crayons?
- I would eat anything this color, I think.
- Greatest Keyboard Shortcut Ever.
- So stunning, but I’m not sure I could wear this. For a few reasons.
- A model workout. (I’m the worst at working out, but the idea of do-anywhere workouts are super appealing to me.)
- Jora’s family is spending seven months in Italy. I love seeing her daily peeks here.
- I’m not sure why ball gown skirts make me happy, but they do. Or is it that floral madness happening?
- And 15 S’mores-Inspired Recipes to tempt you as summer ends.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — We’re seeing the first signs of fall this week. I’m really looking forward to discovering what autumn in Oakland is like!