By Gabrielle. Image of our house by Astroralph.
Hello, Friends! How was your week? We are feeling really good about the unpacking progress we’ve made. If I ignore the office — which we haven’t touched yet — then it looks like we are mostly unpacked! Not designed, not settled in, but unpacked! And I’ll take it. Compared to where we were last weekend, it feels like a giant leap forward.
This also means I get to move toward the more enjoyable stage of designing each room and really making this house our home. Which is my favorite part, for sure! I’m planning on sharing some photos of the home next week — excited to share the story of how we found this place. And this weekend, maybe we’ll attack that office and get it unpacked, and do some more local exploring too (Fentons!).
While I marvel at our mostly box-free house (those last boxes seem to linger, don’t they?), here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- The ultimate missed connection listing.
- Handmade Charlotte + Shot at Life. 1 comment = 1 vaccine!
- A brother & sister bedroom with vintage style.
- This Moving Day series hit close to home.
- What do you think of these Stay Made sheets?
- And get a head start on your Labor Day Party — it’s coming up fast.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Another Friday Giveaway coming up next!