Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! Happy first day of summer!! How are you? I’m writing this from New York. I get to enjoy the sunshine here for the rest of the day — my flight back to France leaves tonight at midnight. I’m still on a high from Alt Summit NYC! I’m sure I’ll share more about it in a future post. But first, I’m looking forward to a nice long sleep when I get back home. : )
I haven’t had a good slice of pizza in ages, or a rootbeer, so as soon as I hit publish, that’s where I’m headed. In the meantime, here are a few things I wanted to share with you:
– The Most Interesting Cat in the World.
– Stephen Colbert’s tribute to his mother. (Watch with tissues at hand.)
– Jenny bought a new house and has big plans. I’m getting a kick out of the updates.
– I’d love your thoughts on this essay (with an obviously provocative title). I really agree with the last sentence and feel incredibly blessed to have sought out and found a flexible career from the moment I graduated college.
– And related: this letter from Harvard.
– A bright and beautiful bedroom for two brothers and a baby sister.
– My sister bought an old school photobooth! What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever bought?
– BBQ in a box. Love this! (Also, I’m hungry.)
– Thinking about Erin’s post: rethink the way you live.
I hope you have a really wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.