Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How’s it going? Are you ready for the weekend? For us, I think this is the first weekend in months and months with absolutely nothing on the schedule. That feels good every once in awhile! Perhaps we’ll visit the beach tomorrow. Or maybe work in the yard. Or maybe just do nothing at all. How about you? Anything you’re looking forward to?
While I keep grinning at our empty weekend calendar, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- They’ve dressed alike for 33 years. Thanks, Caroline.
- They sell organic baby clothing and take it back when outgrown! Thanks, Diana.
- Swim season is here, we all need to review this.
- Hello Summer!
- Maps that show how Americans speak English differently.
- It’s about bugs. But I unexpectedly teared up!
- Is the internet like a child’s brain? Thanks, Lori.
- Nomadic teenagers. I’m not even sure what to think.
- On my Babble column this week: Throw a Water Party! — 16 Ideas.
- Last month, the Deseret News asked me to write up something I learned from my mother. I just got the link yesterday, if you’d like to take a look. (The last 2 photos in the slideshow go with my segment.)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The image at top was snapped last weekend, walking from from our community Vide Grenier (tag sale).