Norway

May 7, 2013

Fjordieth

Photo and text by Gabrielle.

We’re in Norway! The big Fjordieth trip is finally happening. We checked into our hotel late last night and I can hardly believe we’re here. Hooray for Ben Blair!

Ben Blair | Fjordieth

I love this photo of him donning his gloves that I snapped last winter. I think he’s definitely channeling some inner viking!

Rain is scheduled for much of our trip, but right this minute, we have a perfectly sunny day in Oslo, so we’re going to make the most of it. Feel free to join us on our adventure via Instagram.

P.S. — Something else I can’t believe: Flora June Blair is 3 years old today! Remember her birth? (Wasn’t it two seconds ago?) We woke up early and filled her bed with balloons, then served the traditional breakfast in bed. She was over the moon about it! Man oh man we love that little girl.

1 Marit May 7, 2013 at 8:17 am

Welcome to Norway! Hope you have a lovely trip, and see our beautiful country. Where are you going?
Hugs from a norwegian reader :D

2 Rachel May 7, 2013 at 8:41 am

Benjamin the Red! Have such a good time! xoxox

3 Azra May 7, 2013 at 9:10 am

Have the best time! Happy birthday June bug! She is so lovely. Xo

4 Christy@SweetandSavoring May 7, 2013 at 9:13 am

I’ve always wanted to see fjords! Hope you guys have a fantastic time!

Happy birthday to little June, as well :)

5 Grace@ Sense and Simplicity May 7, 2013 at 12:10 pm

I’m glad you are taking your Viking wannabee husband to Norway. I went there as a teenager and loved the fjords and trolls (yep troll stuff is everywhere). My favourite memory was sitting on the dock in Bergen surrounded by the fishing boats in the harbour and the ancient buildings, eating freshly cooked shrimp out of a paper bag and throwing the tails into the water. The weather was perfect that day and so in my mind Bergen is a place of endless sunshine.

Enjoy – I”m looking forward to hearing all about it.

6 Raquel May 7, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Happy birthday baby June! What a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday and Ben Blair’s 40th. Life should be made up of moments like these. Have a wonderful time!

7 Lisa | Happy By May 8, 2013 at 9:45 am

Happy birthday to sweet June! May she always be healthy, happy and full of love :)
Have a blast in the Fjords…