Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? Are you ready to welcome June tomorrow? We’ve had house guests this week and have had a wonderful time playing tour guide. The photo above was snapped at the top of Chateau Falaise. It’s one of my favorite places in Normandy — it’s never busy, but has a top notch, very high-tech museum. I feel like I learn more history from a visit there, than I did in a year of high school.
What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun? The main thing I want to do is weed! I’m in the mood to get some dirt under my finger nails. But if it rains, maybe I’ll just watch a movie instead. : ) While I track down my gardening gloves and trowel, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
- Toast as art.
- Internet safety cheat sheet.
- A 3-D food printer by NASA.
- Today (Friday) is the last day to enter my very first Instagram contest. Win fame and fortune! Well, an iPad mini. But still!
- Speaking of Instagram, 7 cool things people are doing with the app.
- Maude sent me this. Ben Blair and I have listened to it a dozen times, and we laugh so hard every time! It sounds exactly like Will Ferrell.
- The history of marbles.
- Have you read Liz’s thoughtful posts on secondary infertility?
- The winning video from the Olive Us video contest. It’s a good one!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and greet June with open arms. And I hope June hugs you right back. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.