Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How are you? I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! My family was so delighted to be back to a normal schedule. Housework isn’t always on my thumbs up list, but this week I found such contentment doing the everyday normal stuff — getting the laundry and ironing done, making beds, staying on top of the dishes… Sometimes regular old life is my favorite.
We’ll be doing some Olive Us shooting in Paris tomorrow, so I’ve got some prepping to do (I’m sure we’ll be instagram-ing if you’d like a sneak peek). While I get things ready, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Homemade fruit leather. Yum.
- Back online after a year without the internet.
- Negative Space Animals. Thanks, Sara.
- Brother & Sister bedroom done right.
- Remember the Strategic Plan poster we all loved? Well, good news, use the coupon code “DOINGTHINGS” for 20% off any prints in Baltimore Print Studio’s online store. The code is good till May 24th at midnight.
- This may be the most relaxing commercial I’ve ever seen.
- Olive Us just turned one! A year ago yesterday, we shared the first Olive Us episode. It’s called Garden Day.
- Are you a graphic designer? Get super fast feedback on your design here.
- It’s the end of the school year, so I’ve gathered up lots of Teacher Gift Ideas.
I hope you have a terrific weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!
P.S. — I snapped the photo at top when I was in Paris yesterday. I was there visiting the US Consulate because we had a tax question. Sigh. Not the most fun reason to visit Paris, but the city was lovely all the same!