Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. I hope you’ve had a wonderful week. Are any of you at Mom 2.0 this weekend? I’m cheering on the conference from my laptop. I was supposed to speak on a panel, but had to cancel when I had flight problems. Total bummer because it’s truly one of the very best conferences out there. But you know I can’t feel sorry for myself when we have such an exciting trip coming up. That’s right, the Fjordieth is happening on Monday!
While we get packed up, and work on a Norway itinerary (suggestions eagerly welcomed!), here are a few things that might be of interest:
- Spine Poems — are they the new magnetic poetry?
- Vermeer-esque photos of kids. Thanks, Chara.
- Each charm raises funds for a different non-profit group — you can literally wear what you believe in.
- An interactive novel for kids aged 9 and up. It’s made for the iPad. The trailer looks interesting to me, like a predictor of what’s to come.
- When is a blogger not a blogger?
- Totally funny. (And totally feel good.) Thanks, Heidi.
- Cinco de Mayo is on Sunday! Here are 18 ideas to help you celebrate.
- Today I seem to be pinning lots of flowers. What are you pinning these days?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — That field at top? It’s next door to our house. Amazing!