Image and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? Has it been a good week? My parents were in town for Oscar’s Baptism, so we spent the first part of the week touring some our favorite parts of Normandy. We spent a day seeing WWII sights, another day was all about William the Conquerer, and a third day was spent in our little town at the market and a local chateau. The photo at top was taken at Pointe du Hoc — where the Army Rangers scaled the cliffs on D-Day. I kept tearing up as we drove around, I will miss this place like crazy.
This weekend we’ll be filming more Olive Us footage. I’m really excited about this particular episode! While I finish up wardrobe details for the shoot, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Happiest Facts of all time.
- Have you heard about the brand new Alt For Everyone? It’s an entirely online conference. With top-notch speakers, keynotes and goody boxes delivered to your doorstep.
- The distance to Mars (click the down arrow).
- What you can do with 10 miles of yarn.
- The science behind the Dorito.
- A custom address stamp is on my wishlist.
- This 3-D Printed Car is as strong as steel, half the weight, and nearing production.
- Tidying up art. Thanks, Macarena.
- Babar, Fashion Icon.
- Nicole’s new haircut makes me want to chop off my own.
- A new line of re-moveable wallpaper for children’s spaces. And it’s cut to order!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!
P.S. — I’m usually my most active on Instagram during the weekends. Come join me.