Text and Image by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? Are you ready for the weekend? We are in get-it-done, errand + prep mode today. My parents just arrived in town, and our son, Oscar, is getting baptized tomorrow. Exciting stuff! We’ve invited friends and neighbors to our home, and we want to use the little stream down the street for the baptism. But, it’s so darn cold and rainy and grey outside (snow is predicted today!) that the stream might not work. So we’ve been formulating a Plan B. I’ll be sure to let you know how it works out. In fact, chances are I’ll be sharing glimpses on Instagram, so feel free to follow along.
While I make a final to-do list for tomorrow, here are a few things I thought you might enjoy:
- I’m in love with this little video of a shoemaker in Brooklyn.
- Oh. This is the cutest, most dapper gentleman ever!
- Arrested Development documentary coming out soon. (Ben Blair and I have watched and rewatched every episode in the series. Are you a fan, too?)
- How and when do you talk about this stuff?
- A cozy oasis for a baby boy.
- Domino Magazine is back.
- And a garden themed party with tons of cute details.
- What parents do for kids. Thanks, April.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Send me sunshine-y vibes, please. : )