Favorite Pinners: Mrs. French

March 6, 2013

Mrs. French Pinterest

By Koseli.

With the wealth of creative inspiration and vivid imagery on Pinterest, it can be easy to feel flooded by faceless pins and clever captions. So, we’re starting a new series to spotlight our favorite pinners for their unique style and asking them what inspires them most. Enjoy!

Our inaugural favorite pinner is Mrs. French of Blissful Blog. Do you follow her? You should! We asked her: What have you pinned recently that inspired you the most?

Jaime Derringer
I think I may go back to this pin more than most. Karin Johannesson captures flowers in a way I have never seen, which has me pining for spring in a huge way.

Pink Tile
Oh my the tile! Typically, when I pin interiors I am pinning cozy living rooms, or dining rooms with just the right type of seating. However this bathroom has me looking at the most under appreciated room in the house in a new way.

Rustic Bedroom
This bedroom is just right. It is tranquil, rustic and feels like home.

Chair
When I dream of dining room tables they look just like this.

Thank you, Mrs. French! We can’t wait for Spring, too — but that pink tile will definitely help hold us over until then. You can find Mrs. French on Pinterest here. (Our favorite boards are it’s good to be a girl and mmmmmm!)

Lovely readers, do you use Pinterest? If so, why do you like it?

P.S. — We’re excited to share more of our favorite Pinterest curators in the near future.

{ 1 trackback }

honored. - Bliss
June 12, 2014 at 11:31 am

1 Caddy March 6, 2013 at 7:09 am

I adore Pinterest! It’s a great solution to corralling and oraganizing all the great stuff I find online. Pre-pinterest I used an inspiration folder, bloglovin and multiple bookmarks but with Pinterest things have gotten so much easier . Plus I love all the great ideas I see on there and it’s great training for my curator’s eye.

If you’d like you can see my boards at http://pinterest.com/caddyd/

2 Koseli Cummings March 6, 2013 at 7:29 am

It is, Caddy! I used to have folders upon folders of saved images on my desktop. Pinterest is a great way to quickly seek out beautiful images.

My husband uses LookWork and loves it. Have you heard of that?

3 Caddy March 6, 2013 at 8:42 am

Hi, Koseli! No, I haven’t heard of LookWork but I’m googling it now that you’ve mentioned it! :)

4 Alex @ northstory March 6, 2013 at 8:20 am

I love Mrs. French! I can always tell when a pin comes from her. She has this unique earthy style that I adore.

5 Giulia March 6, 2013 at 8:23 am

I love to be introduced to new boards. I was prepping my Friday links post which includes a bunch of new pinners that I’m following. I like this new feature.
I also use the secret boards to plan for my photo shoots and blog posts.

6 Lindsey March 6, 2013 at 9:28 am

I could never sleep in that bedroom! It reminds me of a scary (most likely haunted) hotel we stayed at in Tuscany. Love the tile, though!! ;) xo

7 Sherri March 6, 2013 at 9:33 am

I repin her all the time! Nice taste – prolific “pinner” :).

8 Bryony March 6, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I do love Pinterest. It’s great for saving inspiration for decorating my house, or clothes I want to buy, gifts I want to give, or other pretty and interesting things I just want to remember. Plus, when it comes to deciding what goes on the dinner table in this house, having the visual cue of the well-composed pictures makes the choice so much easier than trolling through some of my cookbooks!

9 Stephanie March 6, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I heart Mrs. French! She is the guru of all things stylish and beautiful…not to mentions I love how she labels her boards. Her blog is fantastic too!

10 Design Mom March 8, 2013 at 1:59 am

I’m such a Mrs. French fan! I repin her constantly.

11 Emily March 10, 2013 at 5:25 am

Love this series, cannot wait to meet more great pincers!