Text and image by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. Happy March! We are bundled up with hats, gloves and scarves, but we can see signs of spring everywhere we look. It’s almost here, I can feel it. And when I’m too cold to feel it, the calendar tells me so. : )
We are logging lots of miles in the car and exploring every bit of scenic Ireland we can fit in. It is killing us that we don’t have enough time to see all the wonderful things this corner of the earth has to offer. But we are sure trying! Today, we are attempting to visit the Cliffs of Moher. (You might know them as the Cliffs of Insanity from The Princess Bride.)
The day we started the roadtrip, Ben Blair burned a CD for the car with an Ireland playlist. U2. The Cranberries. Boomtown Rats. Sinead O’Conner. It’s fantastic! What would you put on an Ireland playlist?
While we make our way through the Irish countryside, here are a few things to keep you entertained:
- Remind me of these when we’re working on the walls of our French cottage.
- Why we love beautiful things. Thanks, Katherine.
- I have a feeling this is going to become a how-to goldmine.
- Happy stairs.
- A cool new t-shirt subscription for kids — $5 from each tee purchase goes to a featured monthly charity. Cool idea and cool tees!
- Best aerial view of New York.
Have a wonderful weekend. And thank you again for the Ireland advice — so much good stuff in those comments! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Feel free to tag along on our trip via Instagram.