You’re Wild, Valentine

February 7, 2013

By Gabrielle.

These clever and great-looking camp-themed valentines by Good Voyage caught my eye. The wolf card says: You’re Wild. The Swiss Army Knife says: You’re All I Need. The compass says: I’m lost without you. Adorable, right?

Instead of gifts, Ben Blair and I used to exchange love letters on Valentine’s Day — written on a hand-picked card. But somewhere along the line we let the tradition fade. Maybe this is the year to start it up again!

How about you? Ever written a love letter?

P.S. — Some DIY wild valentines for kids.

{ 1 trackback }

Weekend Roundup | Valentine's Day | Bright Bold and Beautiful Blog
February 8, 2013 at 11:21 am

1 Helen February 7, 2013 at 7:44 am

Six months after I met my husband, I lived in Sweden for a semester. Even though we e-mailed quite a bit, we also sent each other sweet letters in the mail. I love how exciting it is to see a hand written envelope in between all the bills.

2 Suzanne February 7, 2013 at 7:45 am

LOVE these! So perfect for my husband. He’s not a big fan of Valentine’s Day, but we always exchange cards — and he writes a sweet note, if even only a sentence or two (a man of few words). And of course I keep every single one of them. :)

3 Christa the BabbyMama February 7, 2013 at 7:59 am

I feel lucky that my daughter was born on Valentine’s Day because it means I get to ignore the fact that my husband is an avowed Valentine’s do-nothing. He has many other wonderful qualities, though!

4 Lauren February 7, 2013 at 8:00 am

Awesome cards! My husband and I usually make cards for each other for Valentine’s day and then write sweet things inside. I love to go back through our old cards and see what we wrote to each other :)

5 Rebecca Alexis February 7, 2013 at 8:13 am

These are such great cards. Inspirational and wonderful. Perfect for my little band of merry men! Thanks so for sharing!! xxoo

6 Jeanetta February 11, 2013 at 11:47 am

So clever! Love the illustrations with the patterns inside. Great find.