See a Heart, Share a Heart

February 8, 2013

By Gabrielle.

Remember Boy Sees Hearts? Artist Eric Telchin sees hearts everywhere and captures them with his iPhone. He tells the story of each heart he finds on his website. And now the images are collected in a book, See a Heart, Share a Heart.

A nice pick for a Valentine’s Day! It’s not sappy or lovey-dovey, so it would even be cute for a friend or your child.

{ 1 trackback }

Just Moms » Blog Archive » See a Heart, Share a Heart
February 8, 2013 at 2:20 pm

1 Rebecca Alexis February 8, 2013 at 7:14 am

I have the perfect friend in mind. She is always giving, she sees kindness and goodness in everyone. Thanks so for sharing this! Such a great gift idea. xxoo

2 BON VOYAGE February 8, 2013 at 7:16 am

This is simply a brilliant. Now someone should do this with clouds, too. Great Valentina gift idea. I’m getting this book for my kids art teacher!!!

3 Design Mom February 9, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Clouds! What a cute idea.

4 Bestof2sisters February 8, 2013 at 9:37 am

Ahh, his images are beautiful – they work so well together it’s really quite moving.

5 This girl loves to talk February 9, 2013 at 2:36 am

I photograph any heart i see too. I’ve got leaves, rocks, oil stains, shadows, butter!, tomato etc in my collection. I checked out his work last time you wrote about it cause it was nice to see someone who has a similar obsession ;) fun idea for a book

6 Hayley February 9, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I just got this for my kids for Valentine’s Day. This along with: Love You When by Linda Kranz. :)

7 Design Mom February 9, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Thanks for the book recommendation, Hayley! So fun.

8 A Day in May Design February 9, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Very cute idea and perfect for Valentine’s Day!

9 Mara February 11, 2013 at 11:26 am

Wow!! I photograph hearts that I see too, I’ve put together a page of them on my website, they’re everywhere if you look for them:

I also photograph clouds. I try to take a picture straight up of the sky whenever I travel.

Great minds :)