Text and photo by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you doing? I have to say, I have so enjoyed the conversations we’ve had this week. We talked about so much good stuff — discussing body image with our children, working with a time difference, the manufacturing revolution, how to buy perfume, the ethics of shopping, owning too many spices, and homeopathie too! You guys really enjoyed the Home Tour this week, and I’m so glad you got a kick out of Stacking Wood. In my book, that was a really satisfying week. I can’t thank you enough.
We don’t have any big plans this weekend, but if I can set aside some time, what I’m really craving is a catchup session with my inbox. : ) How about you? Anything fun on your calendar?
Before I sign off for the weekend, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share:
- Powerful thoughts on Beyoncé’s performance.
- I make a career out of loving you. (Hah!)
- Campaign for the Accurate Measure of Creativity.
- The world is so beautiful. Stuff like this knocks me out. Thanks, Danni.
- A new-t0-me blog I’m enjoying.
- 6 ways to carve out space for kids.
- Foster dogs.
- A new app launched yesterday, called Seesaw. I was one of the beta testers and I think it’s a riot.
- Also from Koseli, an excellent writeup about Alt Summit.
- Funny Downton Abbey Facebook recap of the most recent episode. (Warning: spoilers if you haven’t seen it yet!)
- Heart shaped pretzels.
- Lastly, my latest pins are making me happy.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! And I hope you get to do something you love. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Earlier this week, a gardner came and power-cleaned our front cobblestones — made me feel like Spring was on its way! The picture at the top was taken standing at the front door and looking left. I love all the little barn windows and doors in red.