Kindling Quarterly

January 14, 2013

Kindling Quarterly

By Koseli.

Kindling Quarterly is an independent magazine devoted to a fresh depiction of fathers today. “We highlight creative individuals whose work and lives are inseparable from their role as a parent.” The essays, interviews, editorials, photography, and art seek to examine contemporary fatherhood through a lens we rarely see in general media. It looks gorgeous and the snippets on Kindling Quarterly blog are thoughtful and intriguing. I can’t wait to read it.

If you want the inaugural issue, hurry and order it before it ships next week. Or, you can subscribe for the year. It would make a great Father’s Day or birthday gift.

{ 1 trackback }

Kindling Quarterly « Le petit abricot
January 14, 2013 at 7:19 pm

1 Make and Do Girl January 14, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Oh! What a beautiful idea for a magazine. As someone who became a mom about 6 weeks ago, I can say that one of my favorite parts of our time together as a new family has been watching my husband find his way around fatherhood. I’d love to get him this as a little “You’re a great Dad” gift.

2 ami January 14, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Ohh wow!!

3 Nicole January 14, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Ok I’m totally in! AND what a perfect yet easy fathers day gift this year. Dan Funderburgh in the first issue?! His sis was in my class, as far back as preschool. Fan of his and his sister Eva’s work, very brilliant. What a fun idea for a quarterly.

4 Amy Hackworth January 14, 2013 at 9:40 pm

I love this! Great dads deserve their own magazine, and this one looks gorgeous.

5 Susan January 15, 2013 at 6:30 am

I sent my almost 30 year old son the link. Parenting today is different then when we parented him. I love the way fathers are more involved with their children. A subscription will make a great gift for my son’s birthday!

6 LoveFeast Table January 15, 2013 at 7:47 am

I know just the dad who would love it!
~Kristin

7 Angelina February 20, 2013 at 10:11 am

I’m sorry, but I have never seen a more vapid cultural product. This is a mindless vanity project, and the fashion spreads are insufferable and unintentionally hilarious.