By Gabrielle. Image from my instagram stream.
Hello, Friends! What a full and exciting day it’s been. It’s midnight here in Utah, and I’m just now opening my laptop to post my Friday links. Tomorrow is the final day of Alt Summit. The formal panels and speakers finished up today, and the workshops and tours will start first thing in the morning.
I’m still processing everything I’ve seen and heard over the last few days. For now, I’ll just say it’s been pretty dang epic. I’ll travel home on Sunday, and I’ll be sure to share highlights next week. In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Simple, sweet, watercolor valentine.
– Dr. Suess titled with subtexts.
– A ring that leaves a secret message. Thanks, Kellyn.
– Judgement-based art reflecting decency by the length of a woman’s skirt.
– The Louvre all to yourself.
– So that’s what’s happening inside!
– Should parents who blog be called Mommy Bloggers and Daddy Bloggers?
– I love Volkswagen. Even more.
– A class on how to make a Host Map. Put all your local travel tips in one spot! Use code MOMSROCK for $5 off till Feb 1st.
– Found art. Or art found. Either way, stunning.
– What would you keep inside your broken heart?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I really enjoyed your comments on this post — such fun and varied opinions!