Tiny Treasures: Custom Stamp

December 12, 2012

By Koseli.

A few years ago I was given a custom stamp with my monogram on it, and it has turned into a treasured possession. I use it for stationery and various crafts. When I realized how affordable it was to have one made, I nabbed a custom return address stamp, too. I love it!

Have you ever had one made? This beautiful save the date, hanko (Japanese name stamp), reusable book plate, and return address stamp would all be fun.

{ 1 trackback }

Jessica + Steven {and a baby on the way!} » The Nichols Blog
November 20, 2013 at 9:28 am

1 Bevy December 12, 2012 at 8:27 am

We recently moved and I was very excited about getting a new custom address stamp. For $22 I got mine at Staples and I love it!

2 Brent Morris December 12, 2012 at 9:02 am

I had them made for my kids. Perfect for personalizing thank you cards, etc.

3 Sarah Barksdale Design December 12, 2012 at 9:03 am

I love this return address stamp! I am still a renter, but once I buy a house that is one of the first things I am going to get!

4 Sally from Little Hiccups December 12, 2012 at 11:16 am

I bought a custom address stamp from etsy a few years back and it’s fantastic. Everyone comments on it when they receive mail from me :) When I moved last year I had another stamp made up as soon as I knew my address. They’re pretty inexpensive (usually under $30) so they’re great even if you’re renting and move every few years (like me). I’ve also been having stamps made up for wedding gifts for friends. They’re always a hit. I like the idea of giving them as a house warming present too. My favourite etsy store for stamps is Inkorporated: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Inkorporated

5 Laura December 12, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Yes! I had one made when I was addressing save-the-dates & wedding invitations by hand. Saved so much time! Plus, it’s a beautiful keepsake.

6 Koseli Cummings June 11, 2013 at 8:02 am

Just discovered this cute new online stamp shop that makes calendar stamps! http://stamptitude.com Made by a husband and wife team, too.